Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, August 24, 2014

St. Anthony, St. Anthony, Please Look Around...


Wednesday
Five Things I Am Grateful For Today


 1. Facebook Friends who said the St. Anthony prayer when I lost something tonight. I found it in 10 seconds flat. Seriously.

2. Butterscotch. I am suddenly craving butterscotch pudding.


3. Organization. But sometimes you're so organized you lose things. Ahem.


4. The little blue butterfly floating around by my car 


5. Fabric cleaner. After I tore the house up looking for the cellphone (I forgot I placed it in my red emergency bag last week. I now have to clean under the couch cushions because the cushions are thrown all over the living room floor. I found a bunch of crayons too.....and crumbs....

Goodnight Friends and Thank you!
Thank you, St. Anthony!
In case you don't know, it goes like this: St Anthony St. Anthony, please look around. What's been lost, must be found.
No kidding. I suddenly "remembered" where I'd put it about 10 seconds after asking you all to say the prayer today. Amazing!




Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

2 comments:

Michelle said...

My aunt always prayed to st Jude for lost things (hopeless causes LOL)

It always worked. :)

I LOVE butterscotch!

Luma Rosa said...

Hi, Mimi!
Here in Brazil we ask for Saint Longinus to find lost things. Say so: Saint Longinus, Saint Longinus ... Ache such thing for me to give 3 jumping jacks! :)
Organize often switch places and hence lost. I think at the time of organization, good to keep things in the same place. How to find something in the dark.
Boa semana !!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...