Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Oh yes, It was an epic lost.

Day 22 ~ July 30

Wednesday ~ Five Things I Am Grateful For Today (Yikes! I got home very late!)

1. The kind stranger man who went out of his way tonight to actually lead me back to the turn I missed when I got lost on the way to the church. (Now that was a crazy long sentence!)..... "Follow me!" he said. He didn't have to do that. But if he hadn't, I would have crossed a state line. Seriously. Oh yes, it was an epic lost.


2. Getting lost. On the way home. Again. Believe it. I met more than one kind stranger in the middle of the middle of the MIDDLE of nowhere. 


3. Finding this tree and this sunset in God's country


4. Realizing that unnerving twists and turns can have blessings too


5. Hearing my brother sing. That was worth getting lost for......

Goodnight Friends



Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2014
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

2 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

Getting lost, and then found, en route to church ... that's got to be a metaphor/life lesson, right!

Mimi Lenox said...

Truly Gal...I wish he would sing again.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...