Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Monday Mimisms ~ The Boy With The Tousled Hair

 Monday Mimisms




Life happens and there ya go. 
Me? I've gone tumbling headlong into the eyes of this blue-eyed boy. It is a strong and sure place to dwell.


My Baby Beans!!! The boy with the tousled hair. I'm having so much fun being his Mimi. Can you believe he is 2 1/2 already? Just seems like yesterday when the announcement was made in Bloggingham.  

There is nothing on earth more precious than seeing his little legs running toward me. "Mimi! Mimi!"  He jumps into my arms and muuwahh - a puckered kiss on the lips and a squeeze around my neck.  He is good for me. He is good for my soul.

The boy is spoiled rotten. 
And I'd like to keep it that way.


Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2014
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...