Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Hats and Sassy People!

 Day 14 ~ July 22
Tuesday
 Five Things I Am Grateful For

1. A long overdue 2-hr marathon phone call with a dear friend this evening. We dished! And laughed! And dished.....We met on the blog seven years ago. I think we solved the world's problems tonight. I've missed her! She is hysterical.


2. Hats


3. Smart sassy people (see #1)


4. Hummus on Fajitas


5. Empty mailboxes = no bills! I finally get the mailbox fixed and it is empty today. Can you believe it? The snails must be on strike. 


Good morning, Friends.
Join the Gratitude Challenge on your own blog.


Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2014
Like Our Facebook Page
Pin It submit to reddit

1 comment:

Red Shoes said...

Hats...

I love hats...

All kinds of hats...

There's a fedora that I am 'Jonesin' for right now... just trying to convince myself that I can/should spend $500 for it...

~shoes~

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...