7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
The Procrastination Meme!
(I didn't put off answering it until tomorrow. Amazing!!)
Procrastination: The art of putting things off. I call it an "art" because it rears its ugly head in my life on a daily basis. Did you notice that I am writing this meme at 7:50 PM??? I rest my case.
1. Have you ever procrastinated about something that had life or death consequences?
Yes. I put off visiting someone once a long time ago. The very morning I decided to go for a visit, the person passed away. Had I listened to my instincts he wouldn't have been alone when he died. It took a long time to forgive myself for that. I never ever ever forgot that lesson.
2. What is the biggest area of procrastination in your life?
The small things, really. Like cleaning out my purse, doing the dishes, washing my car, straightening the desk, going to the grocery store....oh, I am making myself tired just thinking about it. Perhaps I'll do those things tomorrow. I really neeeeeeed to finish this meme now.
3. If you are not a procrastinator, can you give advice to the rest of us who are? LOL
4. Can you think of a time when you wish you had procrastinated and NEVER done what you were waiting so long to do?
Yes. I wish I hadn't opened the last email from a guy-who-shall-remain-nameless. Hitting the delete button FIRST would have been a better idea. Hell will freeze over before I answer it.
5. What are you procrastinating about right now?
Putting on clothes. But I'm so comfy in my pink striped PJs. And I think I play better...can you hear?
6. Is it really ever too late to turn back now? I asked Carole King. This is what she said.
7. What is the cure for your wicked lazy ways?