1. When your kids were babies, did you ever use cloth diapers?Oh, yes. With little yellow ducky pins to hold them on. And rubber pants on top of that. Torture! A lot of trouble but lots cheaper. Then we discovered the wonderful world of Pampers.
2. Are you guilty of spoiling your children or grandchildren?
As charged. And lovin' every minute of it.
3. If you could give one piece of advice to your own children about how to raise their children, what would you say?
Do not let a day go by without telling them you love them, no matter what they do or what is going on or how they are getting on your nerves (think teenage years)....that should be the standard in your home. It will ingrain in them the reality of unconditional love.
4. Do you believe in spanking?
5. Babies need pacifiers! They cry and carry on sometimes. Can you think of one adult person in your life who could also use a pacifier?
Sometimes it's best to let ignorance and stupidity ramble on. Why stop them when they're doing such a fantastic job of making a fool of themselves?
6. Have you ever been present for the birth of a child other than your own pregnancy and delivery?
Yes. And it's an incredible experience.
7. Why are boy things blue and girl things pink?
Because just once in your life you should own a pink feather boa. And glass slippers.
That would look ridiculous on a boy. Duh!!!