Welcome to The Queen's Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Some memes are fancy. Some memes are mundane. This one is somewhere in between. I've been meme-less for the past few weeks. I tend to get bogged down in too many things at once, getting nothing completely finished. So I stepped away and decided to blog this meme when I darn well feel like it and have time. After all, I'm a Queen.
As I was saying...this meme is just your ordinary everyday meme about ordinary everyday things. I hope you enjoy it.
The Household Meme
1. How many gravy boats do you have in your kitchen?
Enough to get me across the big pond and back. Get ready, Akelamalu, I'm coming for a visit.
2. Do the clothes in your laundry basket need ironing?
I don't know. Let me ask them. BRB.
3. What is the last thing you wallpapered?
I wallpapered the highway pretty good with tire marks last summer. I was aiming for pinstripes but that idea spun out of control. So to speak.
BTW, the clothes said they'd rather try the new wrinkle remover cream from Clinique than have me iron them. My laundry is no dummy.
4. Wooden floors or carpet?
Must you go ON? Roads generally are not layered with carpets or wood, just dead possums and smiling politicians on polls...er....poles. Wooden polls. You know. Wooden POLES.
5. Why do we put out guest towels if no one is supposed to use them?
My guests use them. I left a sticky note just the other day because I knew I was going to write this meme question and I wanted to be different.
6. If your spatula could talk, what would it say about your duvet?My spatula broke faith with my duvet years ago. I found this sticky note on the bed.
7. Have you replaced the batteries in your smoke alarms this year?
I replaced them with newer younger hot wrinkle-free batteries this time.
Oh, what's that? Do they need ironing? Let me ask them......
That's it for the Queen's Meme today. I shall return with something just as sober and serious tomorrow. Please behave until I get back.