Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Life Offline

It isn't so bad.     I've accomplished lots of things.....laundry, organizing, flirting, reading, reorganizing, visiting people, making up not so nice words for my Internet provider, laundry, flirting, checking off things on my To Do list, adding things TO the To Do list which can only be done when  my computer resurrects, making up terrible words for my Internet provider (I said that, didn't I?), counting the change in the change jar, and learning to read very small letters on this tiny little screen while I type a blog post about not typing a blog post, flirting  waiting for the FedEx truck........snuggling babies, reading, alphabetizing my CD collection and wondering why a professional musician doesn't own an IPod. Gotta go.  I hope you can read this. I don't know how to make paragraphs. This blog will return when the UPS truck gets here.  Don't hold your breath. Call 1-800-Bloggingham . We'll chat.

12 comments:

The Gal Herself said...

I could read every syllable just fine, your highness. Baby snuggling is a good way to spend your time. Enjoy it. All your loyal subjects will be here waiting when you return.

Frank Sirianni said...

Darn. The one time that the Queen has to use 'Low-tech' means of expressing a Throne Speech that us dungeoneers can actually receive (we have a tough time getting any information without hacking the Guards station-to-station walkie-talkie system) we are left with an 800 number. Well, I spent my monthly communication token to express my sympathies about communication blackouts and 'Homer' answered. He mentioned something about a headache and then told me to get a life.
Wow, the Queen has the best 'Gate-Keeper' ever. He needs a raise...

Charles Gramlich said...

You mean there are other things to do in the world? Wow.

Mimi Lenox said...

Gal, he is the best snuggler and now laughing and squealing too! We have quite the conversation.

Mimi Lenox said...

Frank, Call back. Homer is on a date with his girlfriend and won't answer. I will give you the scoop. The state of technology in Bloggingham is in shambles......but the flirting is good. Smile.

Mimi Lenox said...

Charles, It's been good in a lots of ways. And helped me see how much time I spend on the computer when I could be doing other things. Not to say that I won't be glad when it's fixed.......but it is interesting to note.

Akelamalu said...

Couldn't be a better way to spend your time than snuggling a baby!

You seem to have been doing a lot of flirting Mimi. ;)

Red Shoes said...

lmbo @ the number of times that 'flirting' shows up in the post and comments...

;o)

~shoes~

Travis Cody said...

I just hate it when stuff goes wrong with my internet or my computer.

Mimi Lenox said...

Dear Mr. Spammer: GET LOST

Mimi Lenox said...

I am back online and behind! Thanks for checking in (except for the little spammers who suddenly want to link up with the Queen....hmmmm ..what's up with that?)

Mimi Lenox said...

P.S. But I am honing my flirting skills!!! Yippee!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...