Monday, October 31, 2011

Monday Mimisms ~ My World Is Turning Blue

A few of the recent peace globe submissions. 
Five days and counting. I thought you might need some inspiration.
And 3 more reasons

Sioux Falls, South Dakota

San Marcos, Texas
Reason #7 to Blog4Peace: Because I know that only good can come of speaking peace. If nothing else, we spoke. No one can say we didn't try.

Reason #6: I blog for peace because the world has gone slap crazy. And we need stable steady voices to balance out the sound of crazy.

Denver, Colorado


Shannon Wamsley ~ Wisconsin

Cocoa, Florida



Inspired yet? I am!
With five days left to go as the tick tick ticking of the countdown clock will testify... this is my reason #5 to Blog4Peace
I blog for peace because its time has come.

Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2011

#blog4peace #blogblast4peace #blog4peace


Akelamalu said...

Those are just lovely!

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Awesome, Mimi!!

Travis Cody said...

Peace Week is upon us at last!

Mimi Lenox said...

I'm so excited!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...