The Queen's Meme #93....Click here to join us.
1. Which is more important.... romantic chemistry or friendship?Chemistry
2. Would you date someone who is much taller or shorter than you?Yes to taller. No to shorter. Call me vain.
How about older or younger?If they're tall and old, yes.
If they're short and young, yes.
If they're short and old, never.
If they're tall and young - better.
3. How soon should you bring up past relationships in a new relationship?I wouldn't be "in a relationship" if I hadn't discussed past relationships already. Are they important? Of course they are. I want to know the good, the bad, and who gets the kids on Wednesdays. Only in the sense that it's good to know if the person you're dating has a good relationship with their ex (hopefully) and is capable of moving on without moving their baggage in with you.
4. What is the one red flag you KNOW from past experience to pay attention to when getting to know a new person?
I have to give just one?
Seriously. There is nothing worse than dating someone who can't stop using their exes for a verbal punching bag. It's unattractive. It's annoying. And it's telling. If you EVER meet someone who is so full of bitterness and anger that they just won't move on by holding on to that venom...there is a serious problem there.
You want no part of it.
5. When dating someone, what would you consider the ultimate deal breaker?
6. Tell us about a date you had with someone that went all wrong.I had a date with a guy from New Jersey who had moved to my area. We went out to dinner. It was our first date. After dinner, he kissed me in the parking lot and asked to come back to my house for more conversation. When I said no I'd rather wait until we knew each other better he said rather haughtily, "Sorry, Babe, I'm not a waiter."
I replied, "And lucky for you I'm not a waitress."
End of kissing.
What a pompous jerk.
7. Imagine you have a teenage daughter. She just asked you to give your best dating and relationship advice. What will you say?When that little voice in your head starts saying, "That just doesn't SOUND right. There has to be more to that story." LISTEN TO THAT LITTLE VOICE!!! I am begging you.
Don't go out with men from New Jersey.
Join us for BlogBlast For Peace Nov 4, 2011.