12 Things I Learned Just Hanging Out the Car Window
1. True friends not only have your back, but occasionally, they may also want to smack the silly out of anyone who hurts you. Of course you don't want them to actually do it, but it means everything that they want to.
2. Almost dying taught me how to toss out the trash in my life.
I need a few more bags.
3. Mistaking kindness for weakness always comes back to bite those in the butt who make that mistake.
4. It's easy to tell someone to turn the other cheek when it's not your cheek. Turning the other cheek gets harder when you've done it 2,000 times already. Sometimes the only thing to do is stare down the devil.
5. I hope the devil doesn't mind that it's his cheek this time.
6. Baby Boy's doodles look like masterpieces to me.
7. I'm ever so thankful that the world is full of more good people than the other kind.
8. Daddy used to say, "Watch out for that hornet's nest." He knew stirring it up would surely involve a painful sting. On my life lessons wall I've written...If you want to stir up a hornet's nest, prepare to be stung. Thank you, Daddy.
9. You know your day is not going well when you put conditioner on your hair before the shampoo and publish a blog post without a title all in the span of 30 minutes. Giggling at myself in the shower doesn't make me too silly, does it?
10. Men who know how to kiss are worth a fourth date. Maybe just for the kissin'.
11. A bully can gleefully knock you down 2,000 times and never expect you to get up.
It's 2,001 they have to watch out for.
12. I am not one to hold back. Ever. I'll be damned if I'm going to start censoring now. This is Mimi Writes, not Mimi Mum.
Don't tell Baby Boy I said damn. I forget he can read now...