Today we are discussing the wonders of Spring. But it's not all about blooming flowers and Easter cards this time. Just a simple play on words with a twisted smack of alliteration and snark thrown in. You know, the usual. Now do me a favor and add your smack to the smack.
1. What about spring ticks you off the most?It reminds me of me. It's fickle.
2. How many blooming idiots have you met lately?Oh, the list is growing my friends.....
3. If spring springs early when you're in the middle of a spring fling, does that mean you must flung 'em out of your life early or can it wait until summer comes?
4. If you could toss one thing or person out the window during your annual spring cleaning, who would it be?It would be Romeo and that damn mandolin music under my window. I can't get any sleep!!
5. Do you have seasonal defective disorder?Oh yes. It is terminal.
6. If you left the windows open on a cool spring night, what would the neighbors see?Snark brewin' on the stove
7. Name your most potent allergens during this season of (achoo!) bliss.Nothing is more irritating than bragweed.
**photo Public Domain**
The Queen's Meme #78
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday - Join us!