Welcome to the Queen's Meme #59
It's on fire!
And in the words of Steven Wright.. "I used to work in a fire hydrant factory. You couldn't park anywhere near the place."
I guess not! Answer these simply seething questions on the subject of fire.
It could be quite revealing. If it gets too hot far ya, just Stop Drop and Roll. We'll wait.
1. You are stranded on a desert island. There is only one match left in the matchbox.
What would you use it for?
To make 1/2 of a stick person. I'm lonely.
2. Do you burn bridges in relationships?
Depends on what crossed the bridge after the relationship.
But usually, yes. After T-shirts left in the drawer, pictures, videos and gifts - then the bridge. Not necessarily in that order.
3. Name one thing you'd like to set on fire today.
A bridge. Or two.
4. Have you ever burned a cupcake?
Nope. I just burn bridges.
5. If you had your choice and could change nature's ways, instead of smoke and lava, what should spew out of volcanoes?
6. When is the last time you used a Fire Extinguisher?
When I changed my mind about that blasted burning bridge. A half-burned bridge is a terrible thing to waste.
7. Have you ever known anyone with a fiery uncontrollable temper? How did you handle it?
It's always best to ignore crazy people.
8. You are with your significant other. What song are you singing around the campfire?
"Bridge Over Troubled Water"
9. What is the one thing you'd gladly leave IN your house in case of fire.
A book of matches. Why do I need them now??!!
10. When is the last time you got fiery fighting mad?
When the guy in #8 wouldn't share the marshmallows. I walked. I know. Petty.
11. Do you believe in hell?
While in hell is the best time to believe.
12. Do you or have you ever smoked?
Only sitting upwind around campfires. When my date shouted Stop Drop and Roll ! I smacked him. I told you that bridge was troubled.
**P.S. It was good to be silly today.**
Play along at Mimi Queen of Memes