So my little hiatus is almost over and it's time to peek my head out and say hello. Thanks to all who contacted me by email, text, comments, chat, phone or sent cards, prayers and Reiki.
You know who you are!
1. Kissed in the rain. I have now declared him the Greatest Kisser I've Ever Known. Amazing kisser. Just amazing. OK. I'll stop now.
2. Peeked out from under the covers at daisy bottoms.
3. Cursed a nurse. I did.
Not sorry. She did not know (or care) the blood she vampired was royal blood. Bah!
4. Read a radical book.
5. Lost five pounds.
6. Lost my cellphone in the hospital. THREE times. My son was not amused. Neither were the people next to me trying to sleep.
7. Had dinner at a Thai restaurant Friday night with a man who wore no Thai. Ahem.
Can it get more exciting than this? Yes. See #1
10. I've slept a LOT but not enough.
11. Dared a handsome man with big brown eyes to kiss me in the rain. (That's 11. But it was worth it)
Photography credit: Mimi Lenox