Brought to you from the sunny beaches of Somewhere whilst on vacation. I had to tear myself away from a hot cabana boy to do this meme but he understood once I told him of my royal blog heritage.
The Never Should Meme
I actually believe that if "shoulds" and "nevers" were banned from the English language we'd all be better off. Who needs to live in absolutes? Should evokes unnecessary and unhealthy guilt.
Never is never enough no matter what you should be doing. Not ever! See? But in this fill-in-the-blank exercise you can be as dogmatic and brutal as you dare.
After today's meme, lose the words.
You should.Oh, never mind.
Let's get on with it. I need to get back under the umbrella. My tan lines are calling.
1. If I never see icy roads again it will be too soon.
2. Should I meet my Maker tomorrow, I would ask for one more day on earth to scrape my windshield.
3. Never in my life have I enjoyed a massage like I did today. (See #8 for further elaboration)
4. I should always allow more time to talk to the masseur before he begins the trip to nirvana and I am left incoherent.
5. I should've never listened to my heart while under the influence of trust.
6. I never fall apart in my car but I should always carry a big glue stick with me just in case I need to put myself back together.
7. I should spend more money on shoes and boots because it makes
I should spend less money on mascara because it makes me sad.
Do you know how much trouble it is to buy mascara for just one eye??
8. Oysters and wine should never be shared with strangers. (Trust me on that one.
It leads to nothing but trouble.)
9. I should tell him that I never really meant to blink before he became someone I couldn't possibly have known.
10. Never in a million years would I want you to know that Homer is a real dog.
P.S. I am writing my answers in the sand with my toes and leftover mascara.
See you tomorrow.