The Queens' Meme #5
Click to play!
Forty years ago this week, three days of peace, love and rock 'n roll (and mud) happened near Bethel, New York. It was the Summer of 1969.
Attire: Hippie jeans. Long hair. Legal or illegal smoke. Psychedelic vibe.
The scene: You are at Woodstock. You go alone but meet up with a beautiful man/woman. You spend three days together.
Put yourself inside the peace & love vibe. You can choose to be stoned or straight. I put it in the story for the sake of reality. Just don't inhale in this meme.
This is the conversation you have upon meeting or you can make it into what you overhear others say.Oh! I forgot to tell you (must be the smoke in here) You have a new name. It must a combination of the first letter of your first name, the third letter of your middle name and the last letter of your last name.Peace out! Somebody might wanna turn on a fan in here.
1. "Hello, my groovy name is MNX. Cool, I always wanted to be a minx!
By the looks of those flowers in your hair, you must be hungry. Need herbs?
Didn't they tell you? No condoms allowed!
2. Come on, Baby, light my marshmallow pit . I want to sing Kumbaya.
When I lay me down to minx I pray the Lord my integrity to keep.
If I fall in love before I wake, I pray the newspaper my picture NOT to take.
3. Because the first time ever I saw your rap sheet I realized that what the world needs now is a good sweet attorney. Besides, I always feel guilty watching you sweat behind bars when I should be in there with you.
But I dig it!
4. Have I told you lately that I adore you and your love bug beetle? Hey! Don't step on that romantic lie !!
Dude. That guy is really weird but.....
5. There's a party in my sleeping bag and half a million of my sober and boring friends are coming over tonight and we're gonna hokey pokey my baby off my mind. Darn the luck. It's raining booze (s) and pot (s)! AGAIN!
Luckily, Papa was a rolling pots and pan salesman and I'm on a first name basis with the cops.
6. I'm really digging your peace globe tattoo but that nose ring has got to go. Those flowers in your hair are beginning to smell like marijuana.
Have I told you lately that I can inhale you?
Out of all the millions of hippies here, you are the most odious.. my eye adored you.!!But I dig it, man.
8. I'd use all my blood, sweat and pencil skirt power just to get next to your funky dad with the Business degree.
Love is free but I'd really like to buy that guy's suburban minivan love shack for a long night of pencil skirt passion.
It says "Make Queen babies, not long term investments. " Far out!
9. I'm grateful to be dead 'cause there's a bad smell rising in Jefferson's Airplane. But that's okay, 'cause Joe Cocker said I could get by with a little deodorant from my friends.
10.Oh, by the way, your hair is on fire. But I dig it.
It's a perfect day for laughing gas. Sometimes the stars just align that way. Groovy.