Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunday Stealing: I Hope Judd Forgives Me.....

...for doing last Sunday's meme instead of today's. I was away last week and missed the "I've Come To Realize" meme. Hope you like it.






1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . The nerve!
2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . as Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt is exhausting! Do you know how many blogs there are?
3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving. . . I should really keep my head in the car window.
A girl could get upside down that way.
4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . at least a hundred pair of flip flops this summer. It's insane!
5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . . half of the flip flops

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . I lose flip flops. Maybe they fell out the car window.
7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . that would be quite unusual but I suppose it could be arranged. I'll get back to you on that. Where's the Godiva?
8. I’ve come to realize that money... is the result of working and I like it.
9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . are going to find my flip flop answer vain and irrelevant to the suffering and seriousness we face in the world around us. Let me clarify that. Ahem. "I personally believe...that every hungry child should have a pair of flip flops." Better?

10. I’ve come to realize that sometimes.....I just need to hear him say, "I remember" - nothing more, nothing less.



11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . don't view my Queenship quite like you do.
12. I’ve come to realize that my mom… Ask me tomorrow after the Godiva
13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . is haunted
14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . I could make it any kind of day I wanted.
So I colored myself. Pick a mood. Any mood.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . it was waaaayyyy too early this morning (life is good)
16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . unbloggable things just 'cause you made me think about what I was thinking about. You mind reader you!
17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . would tell me to keep my hands on the wheel
18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I'm going to be bombarded with plant gifts, hug me requests and somewhere, some stranger from God only knows where is going to want to kiss me and ask me to play weird games I know nothing of. People! Just be my friend and call it a day.
19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .is full of imagination
20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . I've got the Bloggingham Blues.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . is another day of Nitrous Oxide in the dentist chair. I lead a blessed life.


22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . have a fling with a Bolivian sword swallower
23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . the millions of memers who do Sunday Stealing every week. Have you seen that blogroll?
24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . is sometimes looking backwards with 20/20 vision and going forward without the blur
25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . has been full of lovely surprises

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . Sarah McLachlan's live Mirrorball album

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . sometimes find me irritatingly chatty.


28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . is a gift.

29. I’ve come to realize that my exes. . . are polar opposites in every respect.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . introduce them to each other
31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . 4 am.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . how love leaves
33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . is way past past but rich with insight
34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are making a comeback in my life
35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of falling out of my car


36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . . is a series of falls and a whole bunch of band aids.
I am head over heels in love with all of it.




P.S. I just threw in the sword swallower to see if you were paying attention. See #22


37 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 am is awesome.

Judd will not forgive you for skipping this week's meme. He's mean like that.

Mimi Lenox said...

Fish - I'll ask him real nice and if that doesn't work, there's always the power of the pencil skirt.

Americanising Desi said...

OMG you actually came up with a brilliant prompt response :)

wonderful MIMI

and i dont know which to pick and which not as the best!
they are just too good

Hazel said...

a haunted phone - love it! happy belated SS :-) i love the ambience of bloggingham palace.

Akelamalu said...

I am SO with you on #18 Mimi!

Lori L. Clark Art said...

I had to go back and re-read it. I missed the sword swallower the first time around. LOL! Love it. :)

Marites said...

Bolivian sword swallower?! Got me gaping but good thing you explained on the note :D you sure have interesting answers. I played SS too.

Lisa G said...

Enjoyed your answers! Have a great Sunday :)

Sarge Charlie said...

It could be worse your highness, you could have lost all of the left flip flops.

Mimi Lenox said...

AD - You are too kind.

Mimi Lenox said...

Hazel - Breathe in...breathe out...smell the insanity.

Mimi Lenox said...

Akelamalu - It is truly amazing how trivial it can be.

Mimi Lenox said...

Lorielle - Ha! I'm buying my plane ticket now.

Mimi Lenox said...

Marites - First time here? I'm a little different...

Mimi Lenox said...

Nurse - Thanks for stopping by!

Mimi Lenox said...

Sarge - Ha ha ha ha ..that cracked me up.

Mojo said...

Erm. I've come to realize... that you don't even want to know where my mind went with the Bolivian sword swallower.

Nice to see you back in the saddle... er, throne, Your Majesty.

Sathyai said...

Everyone needs flip flops. Everyone. Wonderful answers. Happy Sunday
xoxo

Mark In Mayenne said...

Saw the sword swallower, but liked the non-PC-ness of no. 9 better, cos it made me laugh and I don't find many non-PC people these days.

Mimi Lenox said...

Mojo - I was afraid that might happen...

Mimi Lenox said...

Tilli - I have so many the whole blogosphere could borrow a pair.

Mimi Lenox said...

Cogitator - Ha! It was a lame attempt at a beauty pageant parody. Glad you got it. (I was worried about that one a little bit.....)

Kitten said...

Finally! Someone else in these parts likes Godiva! I favor the white chocolate version myself...especially in my evening coffee...yum.

And I'm so with you on the lost flip flop thing...that's why I get all my flip flops at Target...I don't feel as guilty for losing them.

But where DO the lost flip flops go? The same place as the lost dryer socks?

Mimi Lenox said...

Kitten - Flip flop loss is an under-reported national tragedy.

Anonymous said...

My 2 year old always steals my flip flops.
A fling with a Bolivian sword swallower...interesting.

Charles Gramlich said...

I've come to realize life is too complicated. I think I'll have a nap.

Mimi Lenox said...

Mejis - Kids walking around in Mommy shoes....adorable!

Mimi Lenox said...

Charles - You're just trying to get out of reading my thirty answers,aren't you....ha ha ha.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Tara's wrong. I don't need no stinkin' flip flops. And you picked the right meme. Judd got death threats from today's. Kimber suggested everyone to "off him". What would be a tasteful funeral for an avatar? Love the sword swallower, BTW...

Mimi Lenox said...

Bud - Don't make me go over there...

The Gal Herself said...

I'm confused about the flip-flops. When you say you have lost half of them, what exactly do you mean? That you had 100 pair and now you only have 50 pair? Or that you now have 50 pair, and 25 mismatched lefts and 25 mismatched rights? This is very important to me because I live near a busy thoroughfare and I always see individual shoes (though usually tennies) abandoned in the street. I have long, LONG wondered how they got there. With your answer re: your flip-flops, I may be closer to the answer! (I'm sorry; I have an unfortunate tendency to obsess.)

Your Sunday Stealing was very happy today, Your Highness. May your life continue to be filled with band aids & sword swallowers.

Dawn Drover said...

I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . . I'm going to be bombarded with plant gifts, hug me requests and somewhere, some stranger from God only knows where is going to want to kiss me and ask me to play weird games I know nothing of. People! Just be my friend and call it a day.


Oh yeah. All that and more!
You forgot to mention the unmentionables ;)

Anonymous said...

Crap...I thought we were done with this one LOL. It was way too long LOL. Good answers though...

Jodi said...

So agree about the Facebook thing. I have like 99 requests.

When is your new meme coming? Don't forget to send me a reminder.

Bing Yap said...

i share the same sentiment about Facebook invites/requests. i love all your answers MIMI. i can't wait for The Queen's Meme to start. =)

Annelisa said...

Reckon you're scared of falling out of your car trying to reach the flip flops that fell out earlier! :-D

I'm always amazed, when I go walking in the forest, how many single shoes are lying around...I suspect you've been there!

XX

BillyWarhol said...

Gosh U've gone all Warhol on us Mimi!! ;))

Andy + Billy Approved*******

Hugz + Peace*

Yeah I agree with PinkLady U should do a Peace Globes Meme on Facebook!!

Just start out with a Dozen of yer past Fave Peace Globes Peeps have submitted + then add More each week building up to November!!

It truly is a Great Way to Go Viral on the Net + Spread Peace*

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...