I, Mimi Pencil Skirt, shamelessly stole this meme from Debbie at Through Thick 'n Thin. I hope she forgives me.
If not, she'll let me know and I'll send her a box of homemade cookies to make up for it. Shhh....don't tell her I'm lethal in the kitchen. The last time I cooked, someone was poisoned.
1. If you could only eat one fruit for an entire year and that fruit would magically be in season and ripe that full year, which fruit would you choose and why?
Fruitcakes. That's a fruit, right? Check out this site. The fruitcakes are fresh all year!
2. What is something that makes you sad?
Bachelor # 323 on Mis-Match.com, who wrote in his profile headline:"I'm The Last Of A Dying Bread"....
3. What would you do if you came home from an extended vacation and found that someone else was living in your house?
This actually happened to me once. Her name is Elsa. She's a ghost who took up residence in Bloggingham one dark rainy night while I was in the Bahamas with a Fruitcake.
4. What US President, alive or otherwise, would you like to have dinner with?
John F. Kennedy. I would ask him about Marilyn and the birthday dress. Did she sing in tune? Did he notice? Bill Clinton. I would ask him about Monica, the blue dress and great sax playing in the White House. You know...the important stuff. (Can you tell I'm tired of the election rhetoric? I'm craving frivolity.)
5. What is your opinion on multitasking while driving? (Reading a book or work documents, changing clothes, fixing hair, applying make up, shaving your face, etc etc)
Shaving my face??!! I think not. But I have been known to put on my pantyhose in traffic.
It's a gift.
6. Do you ever multitask while driving? If so, how often would you say you are guilty of it?
When am I not multitasking while driving? That is the better question. And a confession.
So arrest me!
7. Do you tend to be early, on time, fashionably late or LATE to work and work related events? Do you tend to be more or less punctual for non-work related events?
I am on time for the most part; except for that one day in 1962 when Marilyn had to stand in for me and sing Happy Birthday to the President. My broken alarm clock was her lucky day.
8. What is a quirk your significant other has that you would define as "cute"? If you have no SO, what is a quirk you find cute in a potential SO?
Do we have time for this?
I do not have a "significant other" but if I did....my potential boyfriend aka Knight In Waiting would be the personification of cute and would have an abundance of dimply quirks in all the right places.
Quirks and all.
Recent posts: Dear Mr. President Blue Whales and Bubbles