Wish I may
Wish I might
Have this wish I wish tonight
I was tagged by the prolific Linda from Are We There Yet? for a new nifty meme she created with a little artistic help from daughter Amanda. It's called the "Make A Wish Meme" and I like it! It's always a good thing to send positive vibes throughout the world. Would you like to play?
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below
3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:
4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to LINDA so that she can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.
This was so enjoyable I decided to make two. With the next BlogBlast For Peace coming up soon, my first choice was simple.
#2 .....On a very personal note....
I tag everyone in my link list and anyone else who would like to play along. It was fun and it really does feel as though the wish is flying across the sky. Amanda is to be congratulated on her fine artwork. And thanks to Linda for creating the meme. The Blogosphere is full of creative people. Going to catch a star now.....
What posted on Mimi Writes one year ago today? His Tail Is Mine! Ding Dong The Wicked Mouse Is Dead!