I honestly don't remember where I found this meme but it seems like it had something to do with a Dead Attic? Maybe it's jinxed! Spooked! Not sure about that but it sure is a nosy meme. I've tried to answer truthfully (as truthfully as a pencil skirt can) but Queen is feeling
mucho on the verge of having a hissy fit kind of cranky. Read on to find out why.
2. If you had 1,000 dollars what would you buy?Sleep.
3. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?Apple Cider. I'm such a wild woman.
4. Are you different now than you were 6 months ago?
I'm different than most people any day, hour, minute or month of the year.
5. Have you kissed anyone in the last three hours?Yes. The date I described in this post.
6. When was the last photograph you took?Buttercups on Bloggingham Mountain that turned out to be daffodils.....thanks to the keen eye of my blog friends who corrected the mistaken identity of the yellow blooms. It caused a blog stir!
All they wanted to talk about was how Mimi Queen of Memes didn't know the difference between daffodils and buttercups. I've already forgotten which is which. Please do not try to enlighten me again. I'm so confused!
I sent them all back to the dungeon. The nerve!
7. Where were you last night at around 9:30?
This is SUCH a nosy meme. 9:30 last night I was writing a blog post for The Rising Blogger (Congrats, Lee!) and blogger would not cooperate. It took four hours to write three paragraphs. I was not a happy blogger.
8. What do you think of guys that wear eyeliner?
We're trying to analyze and elect a president in this country at the moment and I'm supposed to render an opinion on men and eyeliner? Unless one of the candidates is wearing it, I really don't care.
9. How many hours did you last sleep?Five last night. I'm half asleep now. As soon as I finish this meme I'm going to crawl into my nice warm Queen bed and call it a day.
11. Justin Timberlake shows up at your door, what do you do?We're trying to analyze, dissect and elect a presidential candidate nominee in this country and all you can think about is Justin Timberlake? How un-American.
Unless he's canvassing for votes I'm not answering!!!
(I feel the hissy coming on.....)
12. How was the last egg you ate prepared ?He was prepared to fall. It was Humpty Dumpty. "All the King's horses and all the King's men....."
(see what happens when I've had no sleep??! These answers are just lame...)
13. Where did you last wear sunglasses?In the house all weekend during the migraine marathon.
14. Ever worn your underwear backwards?A highly undignified question. But if you must know, then you must know and then we'll all know.
15. Who was the last person to smoke a cigarette in your presence?The freewheeling free-smoking free-speechin' smoker in the booth twenty feet from me in the "Smoking Section" of a restaurant. I asked him to put it out.
Then he gave me the finger.
16. Does it bother you when people put && before every sentence and ;;?We're trying to psychoanalyze and elect a presidential candidate in this country and you are worried about ampersands???! Shame on you OMemeA.
17. What animal did you last pet or hold?You've got to be kidding.
18. What was the last law you broke?The Law of Attraction. It was a blind date, a first date, a last date.
19. What are you wearing?This is a question no self-respecting pencil skirt should answer. Sigh.
But if you must know you nosy meme you, I'm wearing blogging pants. Backwards.
21. What was the last newspaper you read or skimmed?Bloggingham Blues. Headline: "If The Queen Ain't Happy, Ain't Nobody Happy."
22. What was the last word written on your hand?
Two words in the 8th grade during science class as I waved to the boy across the room. My hand said "Call me"......It was a moment.
23. What was the last hair product you used?
100% pure Olive Oil straight out of the kitchen cabinet. It's great for shine. And veal.
24. What was the last text message you received?"It's time to buy more minutes on your phone. Someone from the 8th grade is trying to call you."
25. What was the last medication you took?I don't even wear my underwear backwards, what makes you think I'd steal medication?
26. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
My blue-eyed baby boy this afternoon. We colored in his new Spider Man coloring book. He was a riot. He tried to explain the "web" to me. Bwaaahaaahaaaaa.....
27. To what song did you last sing along to?
I'm singing in an upcoming talent show. "Autumn Leaves"
28. What was the last musical instrument played in your presence?Piano. I played it. I was present.
29. What was the last superstitious thing you did?I don't do superstitions. I told you I'm singing Autumn Leaves!! Aren't you paying attention?
What's the last good book you read?Spider Man The Webmaster: Color Me Google
Well, that's it in Memesville tonight. I'm going to TRY to actually get some sleep. I had SERIOUS insomnia yesterday after a weekend in migraine hell and twenty-four hours (yes, I said twenty-four) with no sleep at all. It's no fun trying to swim in the blog ocean with spots floating in front of your eyes. I'm still feeling "off" a bit (don't go there, my friends) and not particularly funny tonight. Today's post is classic Mimi On No Sleep.
Goodnight John Boy.