Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, September 8, 2007

What I Know About Judd Corizan



Judd Corizan says the sweetest things. And he has extremely good tastes in women...I mean blogs.
This morning I received an email from this mysterious cerebral gentleman. It seems I've won a Rising Blogger award on his growing post-winning site
The Rising Blogger for my post yesterday entitled Supper With Daddy. You can read the award post here.

I have been a faithful reader for some time and have watched many of my talented blogging friends win this award. The website awards daily posts instead of entire blogs and has been a consistent contender in the award-giving websites blah blah blah blah......But forget all that. I've been told by a very reliable source that he recently won the sexiest avatar competition hosted by The Studliest Male Bloggers - a new online magazine for bloggers interested in blog dating your favorite profile pic. Even though I think the concept is a good one, I personally would have named it Blatch.com or something equally disturbing. Maybe Match.bom would be more appropriate. I'll give it some thought. But getting back to Judd baby.

He offered me a nifty book deal on Amazon award badge and a very nice romantic dinner for two congratulatory post. Not one to miss an opportunity for flirtatious foolery er......a fantastic new fan, I wrote him back and told him that I loved his 6-pack abs yellow cummerbund and sexy distinguished spectacles. I can just feel his blog rising from here. Can't you?

I really dig his smoldering extensive vocabulary and hope to goodness he isn't reading this. After all, he's as famous now as The Blog Fairy don't ya know and we wouldn't want to mess with all this magic. He might ask me out want my phone number blackblog list me or something.

And anyway, who am I to argue with a guy who walks on water?
I think he's hot.

Oh I forgot.
And thank you very much for this wonderful honor.
Where are my manners?



9 comments:

Travis Cody said...

Congrats! You know my thoughts about the post in question and this award is well deserved.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

How in the world did I not know about that new site and contest..I mean really who would NOT want to date a "will be real sexy in 40 years" three-year old?????

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha


OH I FORGOT!

Congrats on your award...it certainly was incredibly well deserved for the post in particular but am surprised Judd didn't get here sooner with all the great posts you write....

Sandee said...

Congratulations Mimi. I'll have to go check his site out. What a worthy award too. Have a great day. :)

Nikki Neurotic said...

Congratulations on the award.

Linda said...

Okay, not to sound like a totally unobservant putz but how could I not know that you hadn't won one of these awards before? Good God, were has Judd Corizan been hiding? Under a rock? Behind a tree? Locked in a dungeon?

Of course you deserve this award and especially for that most moving of posts but I just have to ask - what took the guy so long to award you to begin with??

Many, many congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mimi! A very well-deserved award indeed for a most touching post.

Barb said...

Congrats! LONG overdue, if you ask me!

Akelamalu said...

CONGRATULATIONS this award is so well deserved! I too am surprised you've not been given the award before now.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mimi! I'll have to check out that post. With all my writing, I'm missing some important milestones in the blogs of FOGs.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...