Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Sunday Blog Chatter Part 2: Your Words are Forever

If you've ever participated in or will participate in BlogBlast For Peace, then your wonderful articles and posts are in a special Mimi museum known as Dona Nobis Pacem: The Peace Globe Posts. I'm in the process of alphabetizing them (you'll notice A and B are finished. Pencil Skirt has a long way to go......) but I'm enjoying the process of re-reading your words and looking forward to the inspiration to come November 7, 2007. Since most of my readers are featured there I thought you might like to have access to the code for your blogs. IF you'd like to - no pressure! - just email mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com and I'll send it right back to you.

Mimi
How to Get Your Peace Globe ~ November, 2007
Scroll down for Sunday Blog Chatter Part One on Randy Pausch






4 comments:

Travis Cody said...

I bookmarked this place and cruise over every so often.

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

code? I don need no stinkin' code...I own the code! LOL

we are gonna make this one the best...

Akelamalu said...

Mine new one is up on my sidebar already (I emailed it to you). Can't wait to see all the new ones. x

Anonymous said...

Mine's shining brightly! :)
I can't wait.

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...