1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4 and write what it says.
He trembled as she discarded her last piece of clothing, as she sat swatting the smoke from his Marlboro Light, and rationalized that this was indeed sleeping with someone on a first date. Her rationalization? She was sleepy. It was hot. Humid. Stale. 4 am. She needed to undress. And quickly. He'd already had a cigarette and there hadn't been any sex. She must be doing something right. Everything was backwards including the shirt she pulled over her head. And then she asked...Aren't you supposed to smoke AFTER sex??!
It was over so soon.
(You know I just added that last part. I wouldn't be reading a romance novel now, would I?)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? The lamp on the nightstand and a bowl of ice cream. YUM. Thanks a lot.
Now my fingers are sticky.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The CBS Evening News with Katie Couric. I did not care for her ensemble tonight but her hair looked nice. The news was the usual nightly mess. Ghastly.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. I'm guessing it's
5. Now look at the clock. That has to be the dumbest question I've ever heard in a meme. What's next? Blindfold myself and walk into traffic, take the blindfold off and see what I missed?.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The white noise from the bathroom fan streaming into my boudoir to help me fall asleep.
As you can tell, it's working wonders.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I walked to my car to get the CD out of the player. The neighbors didn't like the volume.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at? 9. Did you dream last night?And trembled. (see question 1)
10. When did you last laugh?
After Question #5
11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Gold, red, blue, rose, green and tan flowers with viney stems and an itsy-bitsy spider. It looks like someone threw up on the wall. Gosh, thanks for asking. I really hate this wallpaper.
12. Seen anything weird lately?
Bambi was in my garbage cans.
A family of deer (7 to be exact) hopped through the woods (do deer hop?) when I came home- caught with their hooves in the cookie jar (do deer have hooves?)
I think they were after leftover dough. (ha!)
Do deer hop?
13. What do you think of this quiz? This is a meme, deer. And stay out of the garbage cans.
14. What is the last film you saw?
Same Time Next Year with Alan Alda, Ellen Burstyn. I think they were in a radio station or something and people were interrupting them. It made no sense. Nah...I'm thinking about the nightly news.
16. Tell me something about you that I don’t know?No. How do I know what you know? You've googled me, right? Then you know everything.
Eradicate all wars.
18. Where are you on the war in Iraq?B.R.I.N.G. T.H.E.M H.O.M.E
19. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Probably not but you never know. Not unless I marry a rich widower.....oops. I'm not supposed to steal the answers too, am I......
Maybe if Alex O'Loulin asked me.
20. What do you want God to say to you when you get to heaven?
Hey. I think I know you.
Caught. Red-handed. Stealing a meme.
I never looked good in stripes.
I tag everyone who is still in the dungeon and hasn't answered the last meme I threw down the stairs. Aren't you tired of being locked up in the Queen's castle?