Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Best Writing Blog ~ Thank you for Voting!

What a nice surprise in my mailbox this morning to learn of this award. Thank you, Bestest Blog and all who voted, for this honor. I appreciate the kind words below and will do my best to keep the Peace Globe movement alive and moving forward. I enjoy writing and playing Mimi Pencil Skirt and Queen of Memes on a daily basis. What richness - and zaniness- this blog has brought to my life. Thank you!

The Best Writing Blog : Best Blog of the Day
August 20th 2007 · Posted by Bobby Griffin

What can I say about this great blog, Mimi Writes? This was one of the first blogs I was exposed to and one of my first daily reads. Every time I find myself wandering in there, I spend way too much time browsing around! There are a lot of enjoyable posts, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the fabulous project Mimi spearheaded." Click here to read the rest of the post. Thanks again!


Travis said...

Of course you are Bestest...you are the Queen after all.


Akelamalu said...


You sooo deserve it!

Patti said...

Well deserved, Mimi! Or maybe I should say your highness.

Congratulations ~

Mimi Lenox said...

Thank you, friends. I appreciate it. You all have fabulous blogs.

Just curtsey.

(just kidding!!)

Mimi Lenox said...

Shinade - Are you still having trouble? I haven't heard that from anyone else. Please let me know.

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...