Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, April 1, 2007

Sunday Blog Chatter ~ Blog Boo Boos


Hi everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
UPDATE: I'm slowing getting my blog back. YAH! But I still think I look like a pumpkin...Working on that. Sigh.

Fabulous blogger Linda over at Are We There Yet? posted yesterday on The Peace Globe Movement. You may read her wonderful post here. Linda's daughter designed the beautiful globe you see here. Isn't it great?! Please click over and let her know. The idea of teenagers getting involved in peace globes is commendable (even though her mother had to cajole her a time or two - the result is outstanding!) I'm sure we'll be seeing more of this young lady's art.


Several people commented about the difficulty they are having clicking the links on this blog and especially leaving comments. This doesn't happen on any of my other blogs. I don't know why but I can't use links MYSELF or answer comments here, yet I can do so on Dating Profile and others. I have done everything I know to correct the problem. Empress Bee said that it's only when she uses Internet Explorer. FireFox is fine. Until I can bring back my old template with all the widgets (which might be part of the problem, I will temporarily use the one you see now, so that everyone can have access to my site and especially peace globes.

Everything seems to be working so far with this template.
You may also visit BlogBlast For Peace to get your globe. Thanks everyone, and if anyone has an idea please email me.

Peace and kudos to Linda who is known for eloquently speaking her mind and doling out entertaining and witty snippets on a daily basis. We need more bloggers like Linda.
Please visit her and tell her what an awesome blogger she is!

13 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

mimi it is only on internet explorer7, when i went back to firefox it was fine again. hope this helps. happy sunday honey!

smiles, bee

Mimi Lenox said...

Thanks, Bee.
I'm hard at work on this and still need to buy boots today for my upcoming trip. (I'm a little distracted ya know......)

Tisha! said...

hi there Mimi!

great initiative and kudos to Linda's daughter on the design.

let's see if this comment goes through :)

have a lovely day

Linda said...

Hi Mimi,

First off, thank you so much for your very nice comments; they certainly made me smile! And I am going to have Amanda come read this post, too, as I'm sure she will be quite flattered, too!

I had noticed the other night that I couldn't leave comments on your blog until I had switched over to FireFox and then I had no problems at all getting into them. I'm not at all sure how one fixes a problem that seems to have more to do with Internet Explorer than anything as I'm a bit on the technologically challenged side!

Good luck getting it fixed (but more importantly get those boots!) and I hope that many, many more people join the Peace Globe Movement in the coming days - I am sure that they will!

Mimi Lenox said...

Linda - I think I'll solve the problem but it will take a little more tinkering. Your daughter is very talented for sure! Thanks again.

Now....going shopping. It's playtime.

TopChamp said...

I love shoes... and boots.

Hope you enjoy the shopping.

I asked folk to let you know I couldn't comment as I wanted to know more about your next peaceglobing extravaganza... Off to read about it now.

Travis Cody said...

Just as an FYI, I use Internet Explorer and I've never had any trouble with the links on this blog, or with leaving a comment.

I hope your tinkering goes well. I really like the other design and I hope you can go back to it soon.

Mimi Lenox said...

Topchamp -So glad you stopped in. I'm getting really excited about it! Uh....Peace globes, I mean ...(OK! OK! and the boots too.)

P.S. It was fine shopping day.

Mimi Lenox said...

Travis - Thanks for letting me know. Now I know it's NOT IE. Very helpful.

Dayngr said...

Surfed over from Are We There yet... I'll join the peace movement!

Mimi Lenox said...

YAH!! Another peace blogger. Spread the word, Dayngr. Welcome.

Akelamalu said...

I didn't have any problems and have put my peace globe up on my sidebar.

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You DO make a difference!

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...