The Sunday Stupid Thirty-Three Meme
(shortened from 50 by the previous owner) Thank you!
1. Were you named after anyone?
Yes, my dad AND my mother. It's a long story.....
2. When was the last time you cried?
I watched an excruciating movie with a friend. It was too violent and we had to turn it off.
3. Why are you so fickle when it comes to women?
I assume I should answer this as it applies to men. In short, fickle is my middle name. No, my parents' names were not Fickle.
5. Do you have kids?
Many, many, many children.....
6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?
Get real. Absolutely not. Who wants to befriend a Pencil Skirt? It's all about me.
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot?Not a lot, but enough to keep it in check from time to time. I really try not to be sarcastically mean to anyone. See answer 6.
8. Do you still have your tonsils?No. I was six when they were abducted from my throat. I remember eating lots and lots of ice cream.
9. Would you bungee jump?Not in this lifetime or the next.
10. What is your favorite cereal?Shredded Wheat with blueberries.
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
12. Do you think you are strong?I do think I am strong. But sometimes it's nice to be vulnerable with someone you love. It's a safe place.
13. What is your favorite ice cream?Butter pecan or homemade peach. Oh, that's two.
14. What is the first thing you notice about people?The way they carry themselves. Confidence is very attractive to me.
15. Red or pink?
Pink? If we're talking lipsticks then RED. We are talking lipsticks, right?
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I procrastinate. It drives people crazy, including me. It took me an hour just to answer this question.
17. Who do you mess with the most? This is an interesting question......"mess with" ....I suppose if I were in the Armed Forces I'd say everyone who sits down to eat. Other than that, I'm not known for messing with people. Strange question.
18. What was the last thing you ate? Pineapple.
19. What are you listening to right now? Silence. My boyfriend took his IPOD home.
20. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? The IPOD absconder.
21. Why aren't you married? Because I'm divorced.
22. Last movie you watched? Old Ladies Never Die. Riveting film packed with action and plot development. Pass the tissues and the Dramamine.
23. What did you dream about last night?
She lost her bikini but her wallet floated to the top of the water and I swam to shore. I didn't feel bad about it. She kept the credit cards.
24. What book are you reading?How To Find Your Way Out of New York Without Losing Your Mind.
25. Summer or winter? Neither. Fall. There are four seasons ya know! Please people. Think before you write these questions.
26. Hugs or kisses? Depends on who I'm with.
I think not.
28. What are they? Several. Shall I divulge? I think not.
29. What did you watch on TV last night? The Evening News. It was depressing.
30. What is your favorite sound? Music and ocean waves. Not necessarily at the same time. Incidentally, there was no music playing when I swam away with Hilton's soggy wallet.
31. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Hmmmmm.....John, Paul, Mark....No! No! No! John, Paul, Luke and Matthew. Sounds familiar, but no..that's not it either. Let me get this right. It's John, Paul, Luke and Mick! Right?
32. Most likely to respond to this meme? I would be totally shocked if anyone responded to this meme. Was that sarcastic enough for you?
33. Least likely to respond? Nearly everyone I suppose. Therefore, I hereby tag everyone. It's quick and almost painless.