Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The Kid Rocks

And I'm not talking about Prince this time.

Every Tuesday I write a Guest Blogger review on Bobby Griffin's site, Bestest Blog Of All-Time and choose a winner for Bestest Blog of the Day. It was my pleasure today to nominate Soliloquies Exposed, a delightful blog written by a sixteen-year-old named Frolicsome Kid.
Click HERE to read my article and find out more about this awesome teenager!
Congratulations, Kid! We think you're pretty darn cool.


My Marrakech said...

Aw, fantastic! he is going to be thrilled!

Annelisa said...

This was a great review, Mimi! And he so deserves it too - what other teenager writes as eloquently, and consistently as he does?!!

Well done Mimi - picked a good'un here! :-)

Abigail S said...

I enjoyed the review you wrote him. I looked through his blog. Pretty cool one. A good one to be picked for blog of the day!

that frolicsome kid said...

Awww, that was really sweet of you Mimi! Thank you so, so much! =D You certainly made my day!

Yes Maryam, I am definitely thrilled! =D =D

gem said...

Hmm. I'm going to have to check out this blog. Thanks for the referral!

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...