Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Monday, November 6, 2006

Twas the Night Before BlogBlast for Peace ......

......and all through the house Mimi is crying. With every email comes one more voice for hope and change.

If you read my blog you know that I often use humor to get my point across and then just as suddenly flip back to serious and contemplative.

This is a hankie post.

I must share some of these emails with you. I intend to do that in another post in about an hour. And there will be more. I've been opening them for hours and still have much to do. It's Christmas and New Years and Easter and my birthday (YES! and I'm not even that-age-that-shall-not-mentioned-for-a-few-more-days) and most importantly -

It's my private celebration.

A few days ago I mentioned to someone that I believed in miracles from the start of this project.
I was wrong.

What has occurred to me this evening is that there is no miracle here.
We don't need one.

We are one.

No comments:

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...