Send your peace globes to
blog4peace @ yahoo.com

Sunday, November 5, 2006

Sunday Blog Chatter: And Those Peace Globes Go Marching Along....

Can we change the world?
Absolutely.

Click here to participate in

Exactly forty-eight hours from now, many in the blogosphere will be blogging about World Peace in a grand heartfelt initiative of solidarity. I have been humbled and blessed to witness such an outpouring of integrity in this community.
I am still collecting globes and stories. It's not too late to participate. The glove above is an example by Lizza from the Philippines. She authors I Am Woman, See Me Blog!
I'll be back in awhile with up-to-the-mimi news.
This is Mimi Pencil Skirt reporting live!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Marvelous Mimi. There's an outpouring of support for your wonderful movement. I am honored to be part of it.

Annelisa said...

Just had a look at that globe - painfully obvious global leaders need a kick up the backside!

By the way, i had another look at your gallery, and my globe still isn't there! I'm going to e-mail you another one later (for another of my bloggs) so I'll send the first with it again. Oh yes, and my 10 yr old daughter has done one too - so I'll send hers at the same time :-)

Link Within



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...