1. Gale Martin's steamy commentary on sex and why we all should have some.
3. Thinking about Gale Martin's long-winded dissertation on sex and wondering what Gemmolina is doing besides writing her novel.
4. Two hour bubble baths to "meditate on your plot" (yeah right)
5. Re-reading Gale Martin's steamy commentary on what we all should be doing instead of writing novels.
6. Wondering why Gale is not answering her phone
7. Reading the Bible instead of Gale Martin's steamy commentary on the wonders of healthy physical exercise
8. Taking notes from Gale Martin's steamy commentary on the cardiovascular benefits of couple workout routines
9. Wondering why Gale needs to go to Curves when she's getting all that exercise at home. Girlfriend! You're wasting your money. You could use that cash to buy red heels.
10. Putting Gale's steamy love tale on Internet speed dial for convenience. What are friends for? I'm just trying to give her a little extra traffic.
11. Chasing all the testosterone inspired posts across the blogosphere
12. Talking to a sweet interesting guy on the phone who doesn't understand why you're giggling over said blog post.
13. Another bubble bath
14. Looking for your Red Teddy sale coupons at Victoria's Secret (I have frequent flyer miles there) in case you need to test Gale Martin's theory. Gale Martin wrote a steamy commentary on s-e-x (shhhh.....) on her blog today. Did I mention that?
15. Trying to find something else to post about besides Gemmolina's scandalous and saucy rendition of herbal remedies in the sack. A most difficult task.
16. Figuring out how you're going to read Gale Martin's steamy essay on the wonders of organizations and such at work - you know that Gale, she always gets her words mixed up. I had to consult with the handsome guy mentioned in Reason #12 for clarification. Mimi does not know about these things.
17. And finally.....Wondering if Gale realizes the subliminal significance of changing her blog color from blue to a rosy pink glow.
Life was so much easier when women wore skirts tied together at the bottom.
This silliness is what I get for waiting until the break of dawn to conjure up a post. At least tomorrow I'll only have 16 reasons to think about......and Gale Martin's steamy post on why we should untie our skirts.
That Gale, always looking out for her fellow bloggers.