1. Blogger will not let me post my own photograph.
2. The Blogger gods say "your file is too big."
3. I am taking this personally.
4. Penal Code #666 clearly states that PPS (public photograph slander) is against the law.
5. I intend to take this to the highest court in the blogosphere as soon as I finish my novel.
6. My novel is not getting written because I'm hurling unQueen-like (and unladylike) insults at my computer after spending two hours last night retaking shots and resizing myself. How humiliating.
7. It took an hour to load my photograph which further aggravated me - and it was only half my face.
8. I had to remove the earrings and retake the picture.
9. File still too big.
11. I broke a nail unscrewing the back of the earring.
12. NOW I have grounds for a lawsuit.
13. Hell hath no fury like a writer with a broken cuticle.
14. I am further annoyed because none of my blogger friends came to search for me once the other half face went missing.
15. Not even the cats.
16. I finally slipped this photograph in by wearing lightweight sunglasses.
If anyone can tell me how to get the top pic in the profile portion of my blog, I'd be much obliged.
Mims is not amused.
And her finger hurts.